Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Getting Rid of the dreaded baby "pooch"

We recently celebrated my daughter's 2nd birthday. When they say time flies...it really does. I remember thinking, surely I will be back to my pre baby body by then. Well, I'd say I am weight wise and probably more in shape than before (with more muscle too : D ). 

Problem is...when I sit, my stretched out skin hangs over my pants and it's REALLY annoying. You can't tell this when I am standing, just sitting. Awesome. 

I've done 2 ultimate body applicators. I wanted to lose the weight through eating healthier and exercise. I've been a good girl eating well and with consistent exercise. AND for about a year now. 

Pre-baby I had the flattest stomach with amazing ab definition. Post baby I had 3 finger widths of abdominal separation (diastasis recti). I've been faithfully practicing pilates and the correct exercises to close it back up. 

A month ago I had had enough so I decided to wrap again. I took a before picture with the "sit" test. Six hours later I took an after picture sitting with the same pants. I'm extremely pleased with the results. In fact, I think I'm going to wrap again. 

At this point it's so hard to tell if it's fat or stretched skin (or both-haha). The wrap is made of cloth and contains organic herbs and botanicals that break up the fat cell through detoxification resulting in well hydrated, tightened, toned and firmed skin. Thus, we have FAT loss. Not water loss. Who knows how long it would have taken me to work that off....and with the holidays coming I'm not about to say no to a slice of Pumpkin pie or some delicious egg nog.
{{Huge Grin}}

I'm just thankful for all natural and safe products like these that help amp up my hard work. 

So here it is! My before and After: 


No comments:

Post a Comment